Difference. . . . . . . .
Volunteer at De Paul?
- Gain valuable work experience and skills
- Give back to the community
- Help the people that need it most
- Make a difference while exploring your passions
- Learn about drug and alcohol addiction and treatment
- Help alleviate the stigma of addiction
- WE NEED YOU!!!
Open Volunteer Positions
Peer Support Volunteers - Give back to the recovery community by becoming a Peer Support Volunteer and help others be successful in recovery. We seek adult volunteers who can commit to supporting those new to recovery.
Peer Support Volunteers help participants increase their connections to and awareness of resources and support in the community. Duties might include: provide transportation to off-site AA and NA meetings, or 12-step functions; assist in accessing resources in the community; help find clean and sober living options; assist clients in the process of obtaining an ID, Social Security Card, or Birth Certificate; assist clients with job searches; provide transportation to job fairs, interviews.
How to Get
The application process includes
a personal interview, a criminal background check and a TB
test. Please start by filling out the application below.
1. Click on the above link and open the application file in Adobe Acrobat Pro. The fields will be editable.
2. Fill in the application, required fields will be highlighted in red.
3. Click the button, "Submit by Email" in the top, right-hand corner.
4. Choose your email preference, application will automatically attach to the email and
5. We'll contact you shortly after we receive the application to continue the process.
Please don't hesitate to contact Sarah if you are experiencing any trouble filling out or sending the application.
Phone: 503-535-1150 ext. 1163
We look forward to hearing from you!